Keeping You Safe from Covid-19
Greater Richmond School of Music is committed to doing our best to keeping you and your loved ones safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. In keeping with the Virginia’s Governor’s Executive Orders, please see below the measures we are taking.
Covid 19 Procedures:
- Private Lessons are being offered in-person or online so that students and instructors alike have the option to remain at home if that is their preference.
- No one is to enter the GRSM Main Location if their answer to either of the following is yes.
- You have had a positive test for COVID-19 within the past 5 days (or longer if your symptoms are not yet resolving and/or you still have a fever)
- You have been in close contact with anyone with COVID-19 within the past 5 days
- Per Governor Youngkin’s Executive Order 2, parents should make an informed decision as to whether or not their own child should wear a mask.
- We have measured all rooms to ensure there is ample space, pertaining to whatever lesson is taking place therein.
- Each lesson room has been allocated specific disinfecting materials to be used on musical instruments between lessons; all highly touched surfaces are being cleaned frequently; and the entire school is being regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in the waiting area and students are requested to use this or wash their hands properly before their lesson.
In all things, we urge everyone to act responsibly, and to treat each other with kindness and respect.